5G, 10G, 20G And 29G Plant And Tank Tracking

Termato

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is week number 3 of all the tanks (week 1 and 2 are in the pictures section). I have changed around the 5, 20 and the 29.

I added One 23W 6500K Bulb to both the 20 and the 29. Over head in the front. Flourencents are still in the back.

Here is the 5 gallon.

I took the Mondo Grass out and is now just the roots inside the tank.

DSCN5487.jpg

DSCN5488.jpg

DSCN5489.jpg

DSCN5490.jpg

Here is the 10 Gallon:

I cut the grass on the left and replanted it again. Now there are three stalks

DSCN5491.jpg

DSCN5492.jpg

DSCN5493.jpg

DSCN5494.jpg

DSCN5495.jpg

This piece of Cabomba is really growing:
DSCN5496.jpg

Here is the 20 Gallon:

I added a black background. I put one more Cabomba stalk in and moved plants. i also added more lighting, you can see how it makes the pictures come out better ;-)

DSCN5471.jpg

DSCN5472.jpg

Replanted these:
DSCN5473.jpg

Moved these and replanted Red Ludwigia
DSCN5474.jpg

Cool overhead shot:
DSCN5476.jpg

Here is the 29 gallon tank

I moved the main log back. I added 2 real pieces of drift wood. I moved the swords to the front and separated one smaller sword to the left. I replanted the Corkscrew Vallis and the Cabomba. I also added more lighting which will hopefully help the plants grow.

DSCN5457.jpg

DSCN5390.jpg

DSCN5389.jpg

DSCN5388.jpg

DSCN5387.jpg

DSCN5386.jpg

DSCN5481.jpg

Betta Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vspqUjWMQfA

Fry Tank
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kr9Am5vCVrc

29 Fish zoom in:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TefVbMlO3MA

Soooo I also got a new snake.....:) hahahaha

Here is me feeding it today for the first time!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYziwcMMzT8

So due to the lack of interest in the GIANT long posts with huge image...or maybe even just the style of my tanks...

I got more plants and started a web journal to organize the images and videos.
My Online Web Journal - www.termato.net

Here is a most recent video of the main tank:

Here is a picture of the main tank:
29mainView01.jpg

Any comments and or suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks everyone.

They All look pretty nice :good:

The only criticism I have is the fake coral in the second one as all the other ornaments look ok but to me that one stands out and looks out of place IMO

Bar

They All look pretty nice :good:

The only criticism I have is the fake coral in the second one as all the other ornaments look ok but to me that one stands out and looks out of place IMO

Bar

Thank you :)

I agree. That was the first tank I got. Ever since I have been trying to hide all the ornaments lol.

I will get rid of it one day when I switch to sand and work more on that tank. I feel like the fry need to go before I really work on that one more. I eventually want to get all of those fake ornaments out of all the tanks. Hopefully to be replaced with rocks and driftwood to achieve that true natural feeling.

I'd agree that if the ornaments were replaced with stone and wood they would look a lot different and as you say better

Almost like a forest

Bae

I'd agree that if the ornaments were replaced with stone and wood they would look a lot different and as you say better

Almost like a forest

Bae

After some sudden problems the forest disapeared.

New Aqua Scape

So I redid my aquascape.

Here is the old aquascape at its prime before bad stuff happened:
29Gallon.jpg

Here is the wood I used for the new scape:
7522616322_036b06c1c8_b.jpg

Here is the new scape with the main lights on:
7524178314_d84d8d2477_b.jpg

Here is the new scape with the main lights off:
7524179996_af33063c82_b.jpg

Here is a video of the new scape:

You've got some nice work happening!

Both scapes on your main tank are nice. I like the hardscape in your new one, but I really like the Jungle vibe of the first scape.

In your 20 you have a picture of a small plant. To identify, I think it has a snail on it?

What species is it? Is that P. Helferi?

You've got some nice work happening!

Both scapes on your main tank are nice. I like the hardscape in your new one, but I really like the Jungle vibe of the first scape.

In your 20 you have a picture of a small plant. To identify, I think it has a snail on it?

What species is it? Is that P. Helferi?

Thank you so much! I still have a lot of work ahead of me too.

I agree with you, the hardscape in the new one is MUCH better. I am hoping that once I install some C02 the plants will sky rocket and fill in the tank some more!

That plant in the 20 gallon in Water Wisteria which somehow... carpeted. The snail is a Bladder/Pond Snail, I have too many of them. I also have Ramshorn snails.

Much better. :)

Thank you!

Got some new videos up. You all get to FINALLY see the betta 5 gallon tank with my DRIFT-GLASS.

I'm expecting a Drift-Glass piece like the one I have in that tank to cost $20--depending on color and size and shape. That specific one is not for sale. If anyone likes it, you can request me to make you some. I will be in the glass studio July 21st to make the pieces so who ever wants some try and get orders in before than. If you don't you can just wait and see what I make then and if you like it, you can get it.

So here is the 5 gallon betta tank with the Drift-Glass in it.

Here is the 20 gallon. The gourami is doing MUCH better: 20 Gallon Video - Too many media files! hahah

And ofc another video of my favorite, the 29:

Most reactions

Back