5Ft X 2Ft X 2Ft Aquarium For Sale, Stand And Hood In Beech

richie1985

Reaction score
5ft X 2ft X 2ft Aqaurium set on a beech stand with hood. complete with T5 lighting setup With spare Bulb, Compact T5 unit with 4 bulbs supplied, also 2 Fluval 405 Filters, plus white coral gravel, and also some large pieces of slate. i will also include slate sheets which i use for the background, which looks very nice.

The re is a small amount of damage to the bottom front of the stand, it was like it when i bought it, and has got no worse as it has been very well looked after, and also a few small chips on the lip of the stand.
the tank is water tight and is still being used, only selling due to new addition to the family and need a downsize, im looking for around £350, i paid £600 last year. thanks for looking please feel free to make sensiable offers, but i feel its worth what im asking.
my phone number is 01902 659953, if you need to ask any questions,

SDC10406.jpg

SDC10405.jpg

SDC10403.jpg

Hi the photos dont work, you need to upload them to a photo sharing site, like photobucket or imageshack and copy and paste the tag.

Also whereabouts are you?

How is the lighting system attached to the tank? ie is it on glass sliders or is it a lighting bar that moves like on the juwel/fluval tanks?

If you could take a picture that would help. Does the lid have to come right off for maintenance? Are there holes in the back for the external filters? Any scratches to the glass?

Im asking all this, because Im in wolverhampton too and Im looking for a 5ft tank :)

the lights are attched onto the hood above glass sliders, the lid opens up into 2 pieces so great for maintenace, there are holes in the back for an external filter as theres one included with the tank, just sorting out pics now

there are no visiable scratches i can see and the lights can be fixed anywhere on the hood, also the hood does come off quite easialy but it is very heavy, ive uploaded photos on photo bucket hope these are ok.

Thanks for the pics, the lighting system bothers me as does the fact that I wouldnt be able to lift the whole lid unit off myself, got a couple of other tanks Im considering so will pass on this, but I hope you get a good price for it :)

Most reactions

Back