####.......

mattlee

get on a board and do yo thang...!
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
I have ordered 4 corys from #### and since paying the money i cant get hold of them either on the website or on the phone! the website doesnt seem to work and nobody answers the phones, mobile or landline.. they seemed really nice and gave contact the same or next day via email, the owner even agreed to sell me some corys from his personal breeding group as they had sold out of the types i wanted. since paying the website doesnt connect, im sure its just a technical glitch (i hope) but just wondered if any of you guys had used them before?
i need to know when the fish will be delivered as i need to be in to accept the delivery but cant get in touch with them. its not a huge order only about £62 and im sure theyre genuine but i dont want to miss the fish........
i dont mean to give them bad publicity as there may well be an explanation and if the order does come then ill give them nothing but praise as he sorted me out from his own group of corys when he could have just said theyre sold out... :unsure:

well the editors have deleted the company name so i guess that makes this a complete waste of time..........

:(

I hope it works out ok for you Matt.

You may not think it a huge order, but £60 quid is a sizeable chunk of cash for most folks.

:(

I hope it works out ok for you Matt.

You may not think it a huge order, but £60 quid is a sizeable chunk of cash for most folks.
i know, it is for me but it could have been alot more..... £60 for 4 corys is quite a lot but if i do get them then ill be well chuffed as ive been looking for weeks for some of these beautys......

just got contact with them saying delivery will be next week so maybe i was being slightly paranoid :blush: i didnt want to give them bad press and i dont have to now i hope....

oooo wat cories did u get?
well not got them yet but im crossing my fingers for 2 peru gold stripes cw010 and 2 peru green stripes cw009, been looking in all local lfs and mos have never heard of them! they get a great big book from the 80's out and say " cany get em if theyre not in the book..." even the lfs i got them from cant get anymore i had the only ones they had and instantly wanted more :drool: cool fish and great looking :drool: :drool: :drool:

Most reactions

Back