2X Slate Breeding Caves

InsaneHOH

Fish Crazy
Reaction score

*****PLEASE NOTE NOW ON EBAY!!*******

http://home-garden.shop.ebay.co.uk/Pet-Supplies-/1281/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=25&_ssn=insanevinyl&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Hi all.
Have these custom made slate breeding caves for sale.. As made by Tony on the forum!! :good:
Love them, But had a recent rescape and they just don't fit in anymore,

Equipment make/model/size: slate breeding cave - 17.5cm x 11.5cm / 10cm height
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: not needed
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £4
Postage & Packaging:£4
Photograph:Below

e7e69c88.jpg

Equipment make/model/size: slate breeding cave - 12.5cm x 12.5cm / 5cm height
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: not needed
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £3
Postage & Packaging:£3.50
Photograph:Below

899d149c.jpg

any questions, just ask,, If you would like both, postage together is £6.50
thanx
Ben
:D

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

*****PLEASE NOTE NOW ON EBAY!!*******

http://home-garden.shop.ebay.co.uk/Pet-Supplies-/1281/i.html?_catref=1&_fln=1&_ipg=25&_ssn=insanevinyl&_trksid=p3911.c0.m282

Hey mate, thanx for the offer, But as above, Because there is bids on item, would rather leave on as unfair to people bidding
sorry many thanx
Ben

You only have bids on one u open to offers on the other?

Hey sted, as before, as now on ebay, prefer to leave as unfair to anyone watching..

get Tony "above!!" to custom make you one.,. thats where mine come from.. Highly recommend! Only selling mine, as a rescape with bogwood left no place for them

cheers
Ben

Most reactions

Back