2nd Hand External

mrapoc

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi there, i have recently acquired a "ultrajet external filter professional uj-3337" for a mere £30 in good working order and with new media. 1st off, i need a intake guard and a outtake spreader thingy. i will also need suction cups on both pipes and a new sponge which fits inside. I cannot find parts anywhere so which filter best fits the bill? i think it looks a lot like the eheim professional (dont know which model)
IMG_0805.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

Take the bits you have and go to the LFS and see what similar Eheim parts there are to match with what you need, the hoses are pretty standard

Looks like a very good buy, have not had one but have heard fairly good reports

Steve :)

i am going to the store i got it from next saturday but as they are small (but very helpful) they probably won't have it in stock. o yea, is it right to put everything in reverse order (mechanical bottom, biological top) as i have discovered that debri seems to go to the bottom and then up :fun:

now i just need to find a way to get them into my mirabello 70 once i have the extra parts :X

wow thanks man, just need to measure tha pipes and if my lfs dont have the parts ill know where to buy

Most reactions

Back