carrot3.jpg

She's a little poser;

cassie1.jpg

cassie2.jpg

cassie4.jpg

cassie3.jpg

Here she is with my daughter, who is also a poser;

cassnkyoko.jpg

Some of my daughter kyoko still in her scooby doo pj's even though it was 10.30am(she loves them and won't take them off since getting them yesterday)

kyoko1.jpg

kyoko2.jpg

kyoko3-1.jpg

Here she is reading practical fishkeeping;

reading1.jpg

reading2.jpg

reading3.jpg

reading4.jpg

Here she is all dressed up looking adorable(if not a little crazy) on our anniversary;

kyoko4.jpg

And here is afro dog to the rescue :p;

afrodog.jpg

afrodog2.jpg

afrodog3.jpg

Afro dog always brings a few laughs :D

Yes we have a big tv, although not as big as we wanted, we wanted 63 inch, we had to settle for 50 :( 63 just wouldn't have fitted, I hate this house, not enough space!

Afro dog always brings a few laughs :D

Yes we have a big tv, although not as big as we wanted, we wanted 63 inch, we had to settle for 50 :( 63 just wouldn't have fitted, I hate this house, not enough space!

Wow, you wanted a 63"??? And got a 50??? :drool: We've only got a 37" but it looks good in our smallish room. Looks bigger than it really is.

Great pics. Love your dog. Looks too cute with the afro. And your darling daughter is too cute. She is so gorgeous. How old is she?

:D

Everyone always comments on the tv, I really don't notice the size anymore, our living room is quite small so it makes it look bigger as well. We prob could have squeezed a 63" in but we wouldn't have been able to access the dvd's / vids on the shelves behind as easily.

Great pics. Love your dog. Looks too cute with the afro. And your darling daughter is too cute. She is so gorgeous. How old is she?

Thanks :D Kyoko was 2 in June, she looks alot older for her age, she's very tall for her age as well.

Shame, too cute. My daughter turned 5 in November and is as big as the 7 year olds at school. She started reception in September and people keep expecting her to talk better and do more, thinking she's older than she actually is. They grow too fast.

Shame, too cute. My daughter turned 5 in November and is as big as the 7 year olds at school. She started reception in September and people keep expecting her to talk better and do more, thinking she's older than she actually is. They grow too fast.

Totally agree, they grow up to fast, I want my little baby back :p It was so much easier with a helpless little newborn now I have this opinionated monster child(well sometimes, 90% of the time she's nice).

Kyoko also gets the old 'she should know better at her age' looks because people think she's older, she does talk well for her age and has always been slightly advanced with things but I think her growth is starting to level out a bit, she used to be alot taller then kids her age, now she's just a little taller then some of them.

Most reactions

Back