160l tank

proteque

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Here is small picture off my 160l tank. I had some problems taking the picture. The cam had problems with the focus. Any tip?

Anyways. in this tank there is Palette Chiclid and Albino Convict Chiclid. Actually pairs of both have small fishes now so as you can guess there is some action there. :)

My 160l tank .

i think the focus is ok - and thats a lovely tank too :thumbs: if you read through your camera instruction manual (i know, its boring!), it'll probably have some clever little trick for focussing it better

I could show images on the page :D Sorry for reposting. But here comes a serie:

tothumb_Aquarium_160l.jpg

This is my 160l tank

Albin_Convict_Cichlid_Mother_and_Eggs.jpg

This is the Albino Convict mother with the eggs. Hard to see them because of bad focus but they are right of the mother

Palettec_Cichlide_Kids.jpg

This is the Palette cichlid mother and her about 80? small kiddies.

you will probably find that your camera has focused on the glass, usually difficult to overcome if you have autofocus
if you have a button or setting that looks like 2 mountains then that may help, or try a macro mode (usually looks like a flower icon)

cool pics though

also, just my preference, but try shooting straight on, no flash, in a dark room with only the tank lights on

I guess you are right. no mountains on my cam I´m afraid. Well well. works on a distance. but would be nice with pictures of the babyfishes etc..

Most reactions

Back