5ft003.jpg

5ft006.jpg

5ft012.jpg

5ft010.jpg

ornatipinnis
5ft009.jpg

5ft008.jpg

five USA eh? :lol:

love those sharks, do you still find them a bit timid?

this is a definate yes!
i do hope you can rehome the fish in time though.

ill be looking for a new base and canvas, furniture matching issues...any ideas where i could get one for a tank this size??

as for the decor...just leave it in there (im sure you asked if i wanted it?), im sure i could put a few more things in it :shifty: im looking for a full ecosystem looking community lol a nice big project!

Pink.

five USA eh? :lol:

love those sharks, do you still find them a bit timid?

They were timid but seem to have calmed down,beautiful fish though all the same...

this is a definate yes!
i do hope you can rehome the fish in time though.

ill be looking for a new base and canvas, furniture matching issues...any ideas where i could get one for a tank this size??

as for the decor...just leave it in there (im sure you asked if i wanted it?), im sure i could put a few more things in it :shifty: im looking for a full ecosystem looking community lol a nice big project!

Pink.

Not sure maybe look on aqauriast classifieds,maybe if you know a chippy,the person i brought tank from made stand themselves..yep try to rehome them soon

lol that stand looks scary tbh...with that amount of water on top :unsure:

thats what i thought...but you'd be very surprised. take a look on eBay lol theres some simple framed stands that have photos of them holding tanks this size.

however, I think making one out of a few breeze blocks (6 or 9) and lots of wood is the way around this...i met a carpenter the other day too!! maybe he could help on the aesthetics side of things :shifty:

either way, I shall definately take the glass and the things in it :good:

looks can be deciving,and seriously in this case they are,that stand is solid,woods so solid its untrue,ive been ontop of that tank full of water to get something from behind,didnt worry at all,had it about 3years now,person before had it around 5...i would put a car on it,you will see

i will see lol i live in a student house so i need something not just sturdy, but EXTRA sturdy...so i decided to go with the breeze/cement blocks and wood.
as for colour...thats harder than the design!!
i do live with an art student and we've discussed maybe having the cabinet and canvas black (as we came to the conclusion "its a student house, the furniture never matches!") with white outlines of surfery flowers on it.
but im totally open to suggestions...any ideas?

i genuinely can not wait man!! :hyper:

Pink.

hey nelly! would it be possible to get the exact measurements in mm please?
i thought id try plan the cabinet now so i can just get stuck straight in when i get back.
i tried drawing up a plan last night...it took me 6 hours just to sort the BASE of the cabinet out!!
blaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Thanks.

Pink.

Most reactions

Back