150 Gallon

Chris_JT

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
i rearranged my tank a bit, put a black backround up and got some new fish. 5 tinfoils, a silver arowana, and a baby oscar. i know i know its overstocked and they'll need bigger tank but im plannin on gettin a huge tank soon, something between 3 and 500 gallons. enjoy and feel free to comment.

also any advice on gettin clearer pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 42
Chris_JT said:
i rearranged my tank a bit, put a black backround up and got some new fish. 5 tinfoils, a silver arowana, and a baby oscar. i know i know its overstocked and they'll need bigger tank but im plannin on gettin a huge tank soon, something between 3 and 500 gallons. enjoy and feel free to comment.

:hyper: 3 AND 500 GALLONS :hyper:

my little fish would love that 150 .

real nice Chris

Nice, my fish would also love to be in a 150!
Nice tank m8.

[ quote Chris_JT

turn off the lamp man . ;)

my son does't use the flash , but says he can't be holding the camera when he does [ it needs to be real steady ],I think he wants me to get him a tripod , what do I know .

FloridaFishGuy said:
Looks like an awesome tank. Once you get the 300 or 500g tank why dont ya let me have the 150.
its all yours, only problem would be gettin it to florida, its a long way from chicago :D

Would it be easier to ship it to England? :p

I cant wait to see your big tank. Get as big as you can afford, 500 Gallons would be Awesome and increase the possibilities no end....

Ben

I love Arowana's they are fantastic, Yours is stunnig, I bet he would love the 500G, you will need a huge lounge for that. Keep us up to date with it. :drool:

Most reactions

Back