125g Fresh New Update

Davo86

Cichlids, Catfish and Oddballs
Reaction score
Had a plant delivery earlier in the week, (lots and lots of vallis) so here are the results, which you could say i'm over the moon with :nod:

Sorry but you may need to put your monitors on their side to get much out of the vid, I also found the zoom wasn't working so that hasn't helped
Also forgive my feathery friend, who wanted in on the film :rolleyes:
video

IMG_8402.jpg

IMG_8382.jpg

left side
IMG_8380.jpg

right side
IMG_8385.jpg

and a few fish pics obviously :)
IMG_8397.jpg

IMG_8400.jpg

IMG_8394.jpg

IMG_8392.jpg

IMG_8391.jpg

IMG_8389.jpg

How many Hoplos you got in there, if you only have the 1 get yourself 2 or 3 more they are very sociable, mine are always swimming about together and somtimes when they sit face to face I swear they are talking to each other :)

Ive been hunting high and low locally for 4 more myself but can only find babies :(

How many Hoplos you got in there, if you only have the 1 get yourself 2 or 3 more they are very sociable, mine are always swimming about together and somtimes when they sit face to face I swear they are talking to each other :)

Ive been hunting high and low locally for 4 more myself but can only find babies :(

Thanks guys,

I currently have two hoplos, both are incredibly active and as you say they do seem to be quite sociable, even towatds other species IME

Lovely tank, great to see other people keeping Columbian Red Fins, they are great fish :good:

Most reactions

Back