1000 Us Gal Project

I am embarrassed to say that I have been on these boards for two years and never checked out this thread until recently.  An amazing tank...  I might have to discuss doing this with my wife.  Something tells me she'll just laugh in my face though.

AWESOME!

It is indeed awesome, I love seeing updates on this thread.
Have the pups paid for the tank yet or are they just helping to cover running costs?!

An amazing tank, you and the tank are both a great inspiration! Great job!

Wow. Fabulous set up and your pictures are amazing!

I have just finished reading every post on here, and wow I loved watching the videos and seeing te growth and change this tank has went through, I love rays and am totally jealous of your setup.i wish you and your fish the best of health!

i picked this new guine tiger fish up the other day as it was to nice to turn down

and my change of tinfoil barbs is complete
getting all the barbs took about a year as i grew them in my ray pup tank then when they got to big for that i swapped them with my mate

i have 7 barbs now all about  12-14 inch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GftzbC_pto

enjoy and thanks for all the nice comments

its summer now and i love this tank in the summer doors open music on in the garden

sad day

the king is dead after having a fight and trying to breed  with my biggest female

from front lip to tip of the tail 30" disk size 18" 6.5 years old

long live the new kide on the block

this shows how big my females are this new male is 9" disk

i have another male coming soon as the male that died would let any other male in the tank

Sorry for your loss. What are the dimensions of the tank? I really do love this tank, can't believe that is possible in a home aquarium!

stanleo said:
Sorry for your loss. What are the dimensions of the tank? I really do love this tank, can't believe that is possible in a home aquarium!

He built a 'home' for his aquarium! :lol:

This image from page 3 of this thread may help explain your disbelief. ;)
post-18278-126460041868.jpg

New male looks good :) How long do the Rays take to grow and mature to the size of your adults?

Wills

Most reactions

Back