10 Gallon Tank Questions

thezodiac

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
alright guys so here is my 10 gallon tank

o51bgn.jpg

has an aquaclear 20 on the back, and a 50 watt heater, currently contains 6 guppies. (had 4 and added 2 more yesterday its been running for months though)

anways i was trying to think if there were any live plants that i could add to this tank
(i tried adding anacharis before but it ended up dying)

(heres a link to the tank itself to give you an idea of the lighting http://www.petsmart.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3804453)

i was also trying to think if i should add maybe a few more guppies to my tank, or possibly a snail or some kind of shrimp

any ideas about either animal or plant life? thanks

also what do you think of the tank in general? (added the background yesterday)

I say you should rearrange what's already in there. It looks unnatural in my opinion for them to all be in a straight line.
If you want plants, mosses java ferns are both very easy options that dont require a lot of light and are very easy to take care of.

I say you should rearrange what's already in there. It looks unnatural in my opinion for them to all be in a straight line.
If you want plants, mosses java ferns are both very easy options that dont require a lot of light and are very easy to take care of.

thanks any other plant suggests would be helpful people

(dont know which plants ill be able to find locally)

Most reactions

Back