1 Gallon

Hi Robert :)

A one gallon tank is pretty limited, not only by the amount of water it holds, but by temperature--if you have no heater, and by lack of filtration and/or aeration.

Either a betta or an Dwarf African Frog would do well since they can live nicely under these conditions. You will still have to take care to make sure the tanks are kept very clean. :D

Maybe a cory in case you need to clean up after the betta's been fed? Max size 3". But then again, there probably isn't any aeration, so that might not be the best thing to do. But I agree on the bettas.

yeah, i agree with the above. a betta in each is about it. or african dwarf frogs. i have three one gal lined up ona shelf, a betta in each one. makes a nice little set up.

You could always nix the water and make it a mouse tank. one female mouse is a preat pet and doesnt smell as bad as the males. you can train them to come when you call them, i love my mice pets

3 or 4 neons would not do finie in it. neons are schooling fish; they need a group larger than 3 or 4 and they need a place to school. if you want fish, i'd stick with the bettas. :D

Most reactions

Back