Seabray Aquarium

EndlersGame

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am planning on purchasing a custom built tank to move into a space where 2 smaller tanks currently reside.
I have had a quote from Seabray (via Maidenhead) which is VERY reasonable. I believe that Seabray tanks are well thought of largely, however I would be ordering the tank only with no stand etc.
I think we calculated it to be about 90litres.

Does anyone know if Seabray would be able to make/provide a lid for the aquarium? The girl from the shop who called only left a message, and as I was at work I couldn't call back.

If it doesn't come with a lid, does anyone have any suggestions on making our own?

Thanks in advance.

I can't say anything about if they provide a lid as I haven't heard of that company before.

But for a DIY lid, I used this cut to size and had clips made custom on Etsy. Not had any issues so far. The only downsides really are the slight sag in the middle and the reflection from the lights (see pic). But I guess that could be hidden with some black window film on the top inch of the tank?

I've heard good things about his company for custom tanks - https://www.ndaquatics.co.uk/ but the price range may be too much.

I got my 90L tank off allpondsolutions but they seem to be all out of stock (no lid included) :(

I'm sure though there are some other members on here who have large tanks who could give advice or suggest other companies

Attachments

• 2t.png
    2t.png
    663.8 KB · Views: 7

Some details of some lids I made. One of them is a hack of a ready made lid, the other I made from scratch. Message me if you want some further info.

Most reactions

Back