I think new bees come on Sunday

Alice B

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I'm not sure I can sell this house for enough to buy one without a mortgage, I can't find a decent company to take my accounts, my moving helper is having to stay here another year. And a friend of mine is trading a bee removal for some AMC Gremlin parts, giving me the bees. He lives too close to where he's pulling them from, over here they won't fly away home. I'm working Sunday so I'll show him where to put them this evening and hopefully come home to bees Sunday evening.

Platelets at 52K. All that liver ran my red blood cell count way up, and platelets some. B12 is my biggest deficiency, a lot of B12, a little liver, a steady increase. Firing my doctor. The dangerous drug did nothing. I get my CBC's at Quest, $35 out of pocket no insurance required. Anyway, pond season continues, limp along pup with the torn ACL is building his muscle back up and not limping so much, it's unfortunately getting hot here and I've got to clean the biggest pond today because bees coming and I don't want them assisting. But I'm off today and life is good

No new bees, staying in Texas another year, real estate market is very competitive on the sell side right now. Platelets up to 72K. Formally fired doc this morning. Liver once a week, lots of B12 daily and a couple of methyl folate daily is doing the trick. Ya'll have a good one, going to clean another pond

Good luck with your health issuesšŸ™šŸ½ā€¦.. since you seem knowledgeable about bees, any humane way to deter or get rid of carpenter bees?

to deter carpenter bees - paint or seal all wood surfaces you don't want them in. Build with treated wood for things you will not be sealing or painting. I let them occupy the wood in the old back shed and the split rail fence but everything else is painted or sealed

to deter carpenter bees - paint or seal all wood surfaces you don't want them in. Build with treated wood for things you will not be sealing or painting. I let them occupy the wood in the old back shed and the split rail fence but everything else is painted or sealed
Thank you very much for answering my question. I donā€™t know if they found a home yet they appear to still be looking, but it seems like they hover around my deck every year looking for a place to make a home. I did read that the holes they make are perfect little circles. I guess I shouldā€™ve done this during the winter. The deck is made out of treated lumber. They donā€™t really bother me, but they just freak me out buzzing around me and I donā€™t want my doggo to get bit šŸšŸšŸ

I've only been stung by one once, and she was in a plastic bag with some black parts and I picked up the bag not seeing her and got stung in the palm. Put bleach on the sting as quick as I could get in the house, one benadryl, no real swelling. Hurt like the dickens during the sting, but bleach neutralized venom. they will investigate much but are relatively docile compared to yellow jackets. I have observed them going in and out of a rail on my split rail fence, they didn't mind, and I was 2 feet away

Most reactions

Back