Fish delivery gone wrong

Connershawzz

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
One of my brothers has been trying to buy me an ansorgii bichir but everywhere has been out or the sites have been erroring he tried 3 times last week. Walking into my house this morning i see a box behind my trash can.

This poor baby girl has been sitting outside for 2 nights , she seems to be doing alright so far.
This is Allie , she’s joining with my Senegal (ollie) and my Delhi (Ellie) she’s definitely small. She’s about 2”. I had trouble introducing my Delhezi to the tank cause my Senegal is definitely the boss. So we’ll see how this goes with this girl

Attachments

• IMG_3634.jpeg
    IMG_3634.jpeg
    482 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_3627.jpeg
    IMG_3627.jpeg
    375.9 KB · Views: 23
I hope she'll be allright. Were you not notified by the courier that the package was dropped behind the trash can? Overhere, couriers notify when they're nearby to deliver a package.

I hope she'll be allright. Were you not notified by the courier that the package was dropped behind the trash can? Overhere, couriers notify when they're nearby to deliver a package.
It said the order never went through 3 times , their site was having an error. I’ve ordered from them before and they have been good always. So something must of happened weird on their end cause I never got an email or anything. Kinda hoping the other 2 orders that errored show up 🙄

Most reactions

Back