10 Tank's fish and tanks

Thursday supplemental post. Picked up some Scissor Tail and Red Tail Rasboras at the local PetCo yesterday. Nice fish. Haven't had Rasboras in some time. Lost a Buenos Aires Tetra overnight. Have had quite a few and have never lost one. I'm down one to 31. But, have had four fry make it so far. Pretty hardy fish. They're my favorite!

Hello. Well, it's the end of the work week and we're taking the day off from the tanks. Today, we're having the windows in the house cleaned. Fortunately, we have a couple of friends that run a cleaning business. They clean the house once a week and once a year, they do the windows. A long time ago, we used to do this sort of thing ourselves, but now the windows are just too heavy to lift out and clean and the last thing I want to do is clean the house. We will be feeding the fish, but no water changes today.

A very sunny and cool Saturday morning. We'll work on a couple of tanks today. The government one and our 300 gallon trough. Not a heavy load by any means. Picked up some new fish the other day. Haven't had Rasboras before that I can recall. These were very cheap and look healthy. We have Red Tail and Scissor Tail Rasboras. Interesting fish and they should fit in nicely with the rest of the fish in our community tanks.

A Saturday supplemental post. Attached is a photo of some Iris that are blooming this year. They're in the area of the outdoor tank, so I guess it's kind of tank related. The different colors and combinations of colors in this plant are amazing. My wife has several different colors. Sadly, they only bloom for a few seeks in the late Spring and early Summer and are gone until the next year.

Attachments

• IMG_5097.jpg
    IMG_5097.jpg
    625.9 KB · Views: 4

Most reactions

Back